Custom Pocket Square Rack
Custom Pocket Square Rack
Looking for the best way to store and display your pocket square collection? Look no further than our pocket square rack. After realizing there were no good ways to store pocket squares other than a box or a drawer, we decided to make the perfect solution to compliment your collection. Our custom pocket square rack allows you to choose your size, wood type, and hardware finish to match any aesthetic. Every item is handcrafted in Sachse, TX using luxurious hardwoods and beautifully finished metal hardware. Since every piece of wood is different you will receive a truly one of a kind product. If you have any questions or need picture of how a wood and hardware finish may look please send an email to email@example.com.
- Pocket square rack can be used to display pocket squares, ties, or scarfs.
- White or black plastic clips are included. They will not damage fine silk or wool pocket squares.
- Made from a variety of hardwoods sourced from a local lumber supplier.
- Metal hardware is available in 7 finishes.
- Easily mounted on the wall using keyhole slots on the back. Marking template, screws, and drywall anchors are included.
- Finished with natural 0% VOC Rubio Monocoat hard wax oil
- No Shelf - Your choice of length X 3.75" Wide
- Shelf - Your choice of length X 3.75" Wide X 4.25" Tall (Maximum length with shelf is 30")
- Every board is different so wood color and grain will vary from photo.
- All items are made to order and may take up to 4-5 weeks to ship.
For years my pocket squares lay in a heap in my drawer…but no more! Now my beloved squares hang neatly, and picking out the perfect one is a delight thanks to Dapper Woodworks' elegantly designed and expertly crafted pocket square organizer. This is NOT the sort of thing you might find at your local Bed Bath & Beyond. This is a unique piece made by hand with incredible attention to detail and thoughtfulness. Unboxing the rack for the first time, I could immediately feel how solidly it was built. It included a wood template for easy mounting as well as drawstring bags for the rack itself and for extra clips. The accessory shelf is a particularly worthwhile upgrade, especially if you have some Dapper Woodworks lapel pins that you don't want to lose!
Best of all, Justin is a great guy with a clear passion for woodworking and menswear. He's continually adding innovative new products to his catalog, and he's always available to chat about customizations or ideas.
This simple pocket square organizer has already made my closet feel more like a Savile Row fitting room, and I definitely plan on outfitting it with additional Dapper Woodworks pieces in the future!
I discovered Justin and his work thanks to Instagram. I have a tailoring shop in Paris and I needed a rack to present in a nice way my Pocket Squares. I made it custom to my needs, and I must say I really love it: The quality of making is good, as the materials. I recommend DapperWoodworks for any of their products!!