Custom Tie Rack
Custom Tie Rack
Looking for the best way to organize and display your tie collection? Look no further than our custom tie rack. Now you can customize your tie rack in a variety of sizes, wood options, and hardware finishes to match your aesthetic. Every tie rack is handcrafted in Sachse, TX using luxurious hardwoods and beautifully finished metal hardware. Since every piece of wood is different you will receive a truly one of a kind product. Please use the contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you have a special request such as:
- Tie and belt combo rack (Please specify the # of belt hooks you want to add)
- Racks over 30" with a shelf (Due to machinery limitations we need to discuss first and I'll make a custom invoice)
- Specific peg spacing
- Tie rack is designed to efficiently maximize storage
- Handmade in USA
- Made with hardwood sourced from a local lumber supplier.
- Machined metal hardware is available in multiple finishes. (Copper is no longer available)
- Easily mounted on the wall using keyhole slots on the back. Marking template, screws, and drywall anchors are included.
- Finished with natural Odie's Oil
- No Shelf - 3.75" Wide
- Shelf - 3.75" Wide 4.25" Tall
- Every board is different so wood color and grain will vary from photo.
- All items are made to order and may take up to 4-5 weeks to ship.
I really love the way my ties are displayed. Super easy to install.
Thank you for great work!
It arrived on schedule, and looked just as good in person as it did online. Easy to mount, compact, classy, and a real space saver. I not only got a great tie rack and shelf, but reclaimed my favorite chair!
Really nice tie Rack. Delivered on time and beautiful finishing
Over the years I have used many different types of tie racks: accordion, battery-powered rotating, and other approximations of Dapper Woodworks offering, and none compare: Justin's are simply the best! They represent the best design and the highest quality workmanship. With regard to the design, the beautifully finished steel pegs have a perfect highly functional profile, and they are spaced the ideal distance apart -- as close as possible, but not too close. The marking template for the optimized wall-mounting system is essential, and it works well. With regard to the workmanship, the wood is professionally machined and finished, the peg spacing is 100% uniform, and the mounting holes on the back side are aligned with a very tight tolerance, which is especially important for a long 40" African Mahogany rack such as we purchased since it calls for four screw-mounts, guaranteeing a very level and secure installation. Dapper offers a broad range of solid and unique hardwoods. You may want to contact Justin prior to ordering to assure that the natural finish of the wood you are ordering will meet your expectations. As others have noted, communicating with Justin is easy, so contact him if you have questions. Rightfully, these custom-made racks should not be returnable. Justin's tie racks should not be compared to others on the market, even others of similar design. His may cost a bit more, but they are worth it, and they will be the last you'll ever purchase. Note: each rack is supplied with its own template, they are not interchangeable, and it's necessary to remember which end is left and which is right in relation to the holes drilled into the wall.
The quality is incredible and it's well worth the money. I ordered the tie rack and I highly recommend it.