Custom Wood Lapel Pins and Cufflinks
Our lapel pins are a perfect subtle touch to any outfit. We offer a variety of domestic, exotic, and dyed woods to compliment your style. Each lapel pin is coated with a drop of resin to bring out the color of the wood and to give it a protective gloss finish. Feel free to email me if you want to see additional pictures of a wood or to compare different of woods.
- Every pin is handmade in Sachse, TX from unique materials sourced all over the world.
- Hardware is custom machined from solid stainless steel and brass in Minnesota.
- Each pin is unique and may vary slightly in color and pattern.
- Pins are made to order so please allow 1-2 weeks for completion.
- Please choose either lapel pin hardware or cufflink set.
- Lapel pins are a one-piece design and do not have a clasp. They are designed only to work on jackets with functioning lapel holes.
- If you want initials engraved or a pin or a company logo I accommodate within specific parameters.
- I also have tons of other colors and patterns so if you want something more unique or a specific color, please let me know.
- Discounts can be given for large orders such as groomsman or company gifts.
I purchased this for a Christmas gift. It came packaged very nice. Excellent craftsmanship. The color was absolutely beautiful. Thanks for amazing work.
I enjoy nice and unique things. Items not normally seen and your pins are perfectly awesome. Thank you.
This little classy piece will make a big statement. It is well crafted and beautiful I worked with Justin and he helped me pick the right color for what I was looking for. They have gained a life long customer.
Nice and elegant piece of accessory, however I ordered the Goncalo Alves because I figured that it would be more versatile with different suits. The pin that I received seems to be the plan cherry one with the gold ring, and it is certainly not the duo tone that I had chosen and wished to receive. Not sure if I'd order another one because I am afraid that I will receive the wrong one again.
I can’t rave enough about Dappered Woodworks custom wood lapel pin. Every time I wear one, I receive endless compliments about how gorgeous it is and how it ties the whole outfit together.
I currently have a green maple burl on gold-plated hardware and a purple maple burl on brass hardware. Pictured is the green in gold (my undergraduate university colors!) The hardware is well-milled and has an incredible finish. The wood is outstanding. A visual interesting cut that has depth of color is always chosen to make pairing with other pieces quite easy. The finishing on the wood itself is also masterful. With so many color, wood, and hardware options, it’s hard to find a better place for your lapel pins needs. Highly, highly recommend.