18" Pocket Square Rack
18" Pocket Square Rack
Looking for the best way to store and display your pocket square collection? Look no further than our pocket square rack. After realizing there were no good ways to store pocket squares other than a box or a drawer, we decided to make the perfect solution to compliment your collection. Every item is handcrafted in Sachse, TX using luxurious hardwoods and beautifully finished metal hardware. Since every piece of wood is different you will receive a truly one of a kind product.
- Pocket square rack can be used to display pocket squares, ties, or scarfs.
- 30 white or black plastic clips are included. They will not damage fine silk or wool pocket squares.
- Made with hardwood sourced from a local lumber supplier.
- Metal hardware is available in 4 finishes.
- Easily mounted on the wall using keyhole slots on the back. Marking template, screws, and drywall anchors are included.
- Finished with natural 0% VOC Rubio Monocoat hard wax oil
- No Shelf - 18" Long x 3.75" Wide
- Shelf - 18" Long x 3.75" Wide 4.25" Tall
- Every board is different so wood color and grain will vary from photo.
- All items are made to order and may take up to 4-5 weeks to ship.
The pocket square rack that Justin built for me is both beautuful and functional. He customized the rack just the way I wanted it. For the first time, I can easily store and view my pocket squares to make the best coordinated decisions. I have a large number of rather pricey pocket squares and it's very nice to have them displayed the way they are. I highly recommend Dapper Woodworks to all!
My son had at least two dozen pocket squares that he kept folded in a box in his closet. He would have to rummage through the whole box to find his square of choice, and then it was usually wrinkled or creased. His Christmas request was for a way to store them. I was delighted to discover Dapper Woodworks on-line. Justin answered my email promptly and helped me select both wood color and hardware. My son loves having his accessories displayed neatly.
I was always trying to find a way to store my pocket squares in a better way than folded (leaving creases) in a sock drawer. I was happy I found this, along with the clips, from Dapper Woodworks. Great product at a great price and I’m extremely happy with my purchase.